Family law cases encompass a wide range of legal matters, from prenuptial agreements that outline financial rights and responsibilities before marriage, to emotionally charged disputes over child custody arrangements.
In this episode, Lora Howell joins Julie and Christina to share practical strategies for presenting your family law case effectively, the variety of arrangements available depending on your situation, and how you can help the well-being of your family throughout the divorce process.
Valuable takeaways include:
- Learn how family law attorneys decide which parent contributes more to the well-being of their child
- What NOT to do when going through a divorce (and how it might damage your chances of gaining custody)
- Attorney insight into some of the craziest celebrity prenup conditions
- And more
- Family Law with Lora Howell (Ep.12)
- Estate Planning: From The Ultra-Wealthy To The Working Class With Neil Lyons (Ep.9)
Connect with Julie and Christina:
- Luhrsen Goldberg
- LinkedIn: Luhrsen Goldberg, LLC
- Call For a Free Evaluation: 941-740-6159
- LinkedIn: Christina Goldberg
- LinkedIn: Julie Luhrsen
- Facebook: Luhrsen Goldberg
Connect with Lora Howell:
About Lora L. Howell:
Lora L. Howell has been a member of the Florida Bar since 2007 and has focused her practice in the areas of Family Law, Foreclosure Litigation, and Civil Litigation.
Lora was born and raised in Mooresville, Indiana. She earned her Bachelor of Arts Degree in Political Science from Indiana University in 1994. She graduated on the Dean’s List and was a member of the Political Science Honor Society, Pi Sigma Alpha. She was the recipient of a Rotary Foundation Scholarship where she studied abroad at Pontificia Universidad Católica del Ecuador en la facultad de Jurisprudencia. She earned her Juris Doctor Degree from Florida State University College of Law where she was a member of the Jessup Moot Court Team and the Women’s Law Symposium President.
Lora is currently active in several professional organizations as well as community groups.