Every state has different laws and regulations, therefore, lawyers within these different states have a lot of different experiences and duties!
Our guest, Michele Mirman, is a Bar member in over 6 states but resides and practices in the big apple, New York City! She joins Julie and Christina to share her experiences as a female lawyer in a male-dominated industry.
Listen as Michele discusses:
- How she holds the record for the largest-ever verdict for a specific type of client
- Some amazing stories from her Law School days and other significant parts of history that happened during her studies
- How the law industry has transformed since the Covid-19 pandemic
- And more
- “When Bad Things Happen to Good People” by Harold S. Kushner
- Jean Camper Cahn
- Brooklyn Women’s Bar Association
- New York State Trial Lawyers Association
- Women In History: We’ve Come A Long Way, Baby (Ep. 18)
Connect with Julie and Christina:
- Luhrsen Goldberg
- LinkedIn: Luhrsen Goldberg, LLC
- Call For a Free Evaluation: 941-740-6159
- LinkedIn: Christina Goldberg
- LinkedIn: Julie Luhrsen
- Facebook: Luhrsen Goldberg
Connect with Michele Mirman:
- LinkedIn: Michele Mirman
- LinkedIn: Mirman Markovits & Landau, PC
- Facebook: Mirman, Markovits & Landau, P.C. New York Personal Injury Attorneys
- Instagram: @mirmanlawyers
About Michele Mirman:
As a trial attorney for over 45 years, Michele has tried and settled numerous, significant cases of all types, and focuses specifically on medical malpractice, personal injury, and construction accidents.
Michele leads a firm of eight medical malpractice and personal injury attorneys and represents the victims of serious accidents and medical malpractice including trauma to infants at birth.
Michele is the Founder and President of the Brooklyn Women’s Bar Association Foundation and a Past President of the New York State Trial Lawyers and the Brooklyn Women’s Bar Association.
In addition to her work as an attorney, she is a Trustee at the Lower East Side Tenement Museum and the President of Bear Givers, Org, a non-profit that creates kindness projects for children, a strong supporter of the Brooklyn Kindergarten Society, a member of AllInBklyn, a women’s giving circle that provides grants to charities that support Brooklyn.
Finally, Michele is a member of the Bars of New York, New Jersey, California, Florida, Connecticut, and Washington, D.C., the United States Supreme Court, the Federal Courts of New Jersey, and the Eastern and Southern Districts of New York.