What happens when a celebrity dies without a will?
In this episode, Neil Lyons, Esq. is back to share his knowledge of Estate Planning and provide legal insight into a few celebrity deaths and the repercussions of them not having a will or trust.
Join Neil, Julie, and Christina as they candidly discuss:
- Notable celebrity deaths like Prince, Whitney Houston, and Heath Ledger
- The Florida Slayer Statue and how convicted murders are not eligible to receive an inheritance from their victim
- How wills can help alleviate or significantly reduce the probate process and estate taxes
- The importance of choosing a Personal Representative (i.e. Executor)
- And more
- Estate Planning: From The Ultra-Wealthy To The Working Class With Neil Lyons (Ep.9)
- Florida Statue 732.802
- Why Not Store Your Will in a Safety Deposit Box?
Connect with Julie and Christina:
- Luhrsen Goldberg
- LinkedIn: Luhrsen Goldberg, LLC
- Call For a Free Evaluation: 941-740-6159
- LinkedIn: Christina Goldberg
- LinkedIn: Julie Luhrsen
- Facebook: Luhrsen Goldberg
Connect with Neil Lyons:
About Neil Lyons:
The experience and commitment to public service and excellence that Neil brings to Luhrsen Goldberg is the perfect complement to the compassionate guidance and counsel the Lakewood Ranch and surrounding areas have come to expect and appreciate from personal injury attorneys Julie S. Luhrsen and Christina A. Goldberg. As an attorney at a firm known for Law Powered By Women®, Neil is no stranger to the support and encouragement of strong women. He credits his wife, Mary, for enabling and encouraging him to help so many through his pro bono work.