Law Powered By Women does not mean that men are not allowed to be part of what we do here at Luhrsen Goldberg!
Because in this episode, Christina Goldberg and Julie Luhrsen invite Neil Lyons, fellow associate attorney at Luhrsen Goldberg, onto the show to discuss some must-know estate planning tips! He also shares some professional stories about helping people create an estate plan when their family dynamic is far from normal.
- How his role as an estate planner at Luhrsen Goldberg enriches their services
- How he handles uncomfortable family dynamics when formulating an estate plan
- His opinion on the Britney Spears conservatorship case
- What it’s like working in an office as the only man
- And more
Connect with Julie and Christina:
- Luhrsen Goldberg Company Website
- LinkedIn: Luhrsen Goldberg, LLC
- Call For a Free Evaluation: 941-740-6159
- LinkedIn: Christina Goldberg
- LinkedIn: Julie Luhrsen
Connect with Neil Lyons:
About our Guest:
Neil Lyons is a fellow associate attorney at Luhrsen Goldberg and is here to share his expertise about estate planning. He attended the University of South Florida for his undergraduate and then Stetson University College of Law for law school. Additionally, Neil is the only man that works at Luhrsen Goldberg!
Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed