Losing a loved one is never going to be easy. The only thing you can do is learn to build yourself back up and find strength.
What can you do to better manage these isolating emotions?
In this episode, we invite Melissa Wandall, President of the National Coalition for Safer Roads, to discuss how she overcame the devastating event of losing her husband while 9 months pregnant with their daughter.
- Her inspirational story of becoming the President of the National Coalition for Safer Roads
- Her experience with healing, gaining strength, and persistence after losing her husband in a car accident
- Resiliency and how to “not let the sword touch you”
- The program she is affiliated with that supports children who have lost their parents and its impact on the community
- And more
- National Coalition for Safer Roads
- The Mark Wandall Foundation
- Comfort Zone Camp
- Alert Today Florida
- The Miami Project
Connect with Julie and Christina:
- Luhrsen Goldberg Company Website
- LinkedIn: Luhrsen Goldberg, LLC
- Call For a Free Evaluation: 941-740-6159
- LinkedIn: Christina Goldberg
- LinkedIn: Julie Luhrsen
Connect with Melissa Wandall:
About our Guest:
Melissa Wandall’s story is one of tragedy and hope, one of inspiration and faith. Melissa was widowed at nine months pregnant – 19 years ago. Mother to the most beautiful Madisyn Grace, Melissa swore to her husband that she would raise a happy baby, one born into love, not loss. And she has done exactly that – We can attest to the courage and kind hearts of both Melissa and Madisyn. Melissa aims to equip, uplift, and resource individuals and organizations. Melissa is the President of the National Coalition for Safer Roads, Founder and President of the Mark Wandall Foundation, a spokesperson and campaign ambassador for Alert Today Florida, and an independent Advocacy Consultant.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed