That’s What She Pled wants to put a spotlight on smart, successful women who are making an impact in their industry, and in this episode, Christina and Julie do just that!
Meet Dr. Heather Crawford, a cheerleader turned chiropractor that found her path to doctorhood was properly aligned. Hear how she went from judging competitions across the country to owning a practice that sees little miracles everyday, and how she has faced obstacles with a “don’t be average” attitude.
In this episode, Heather shares:
- The event in her life that inspired her to become a chiropractor
- How she strives to make her practice fun for her staff and clients
- Why she ignores the stigma that women should not lift heavy weights
- How her team handles preconceived notions about chiropractic treatments
- And more
Connect with Dr. Heather Crawford:
- Harbor Chiropractic Center Website
- Contact Harbor Chiropractic: 941-304-3013
- Facebook: Harbor Chiropractic Center
Connect with Julie & Christina:
- Luhrsen Goldberg Company Website
- LinkedIn: Luhrsen Goldberg, LLC
- Call For a Free Evaluation: 941-740-6159
- LinkedIn: Christina Goldberg
- LinkedIn: Julie Luhrsen
About our Guest:
Dr. Heather Crawford is originally from central Pennsylvania, Dr. Heather has lived in Bradenton since the age of 9. As a graduate of Florida State University with a degree in Exercise Science with an emphasis in Exercise Physiology, the body has always fascinated her. After completion of her undergraduate degree at FSU, she set her sights on Palmer College of Chiropractic in Port Orange, Florida.
Dr. Heather Crawford’s passion and purpose is to help others feel better throughout their daily lives. Whether it’s to help athletic performance, help little ones with ear aches and colic, or maintain function in the elderly, chiropractic care helps the body heal itself naturally. Dr. Heather is excited to help heal her hometown community naturally through chiropractic care and active rehabilitation. Please call today to schedule your free consultation and learn how chiropractic can help you!