Who comes to mind when you think of famous personal injury cases?
In this episode, we take a look into some notable personal injury cases that have occurred in pop culture. Join us as we reveal the legal drama and real-life consequences for celebs like Gwyneth Paltrow, Michael Phelps, and Dr. Phil McGraw.
Christina and Julie discuss:
- How surveillance cameras and the difference between them can affect investigations
- The case of comedian Tracy Morgan and the Walmart truck driver who had been driving for allegedly over 24 hours
- Some key details about the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Act
- The case of a well-known talk show host who tried to bribe the victim of a dog bite
- And more
- That’s What She Pled: The Personal Injury Law Cases That Received Public Attention (Ep.3)
- Estate Planning: From The Ultra-Wealthy To The Working Class With Neil Lyons (Ep.9)
- Family Law with Lora Howell (Ep. 12)
- Injury Law: Florida’s Latest Legislation Changes (Ep. 19)
- Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration
Connect with Julie and Christina: