In March 2023, Florida introduced new legislation related to personal injury law. The changes represent a significant shift in the legal landscape, and we need to talk about it!
Tune in to hear the new law’s key provisions and its potential impact on accident victims and their ability to seek compensation. Plus we share our thoughts, and feelings on how the new legislation will affect Law Powered By Women, our partners, and most importantly, our clients.
Join us as we get candid about:
- How the legislation changes will impact injury law in the state of Florida
- What do these changes mean for clients that are currently working with injury attorneys
- The impact this has on accident victims and their ability to seek compensation
- How the process of filing a claim will change for victims
- And more
- Courthouse News Service: Florida poised for major changes to legal system
- The Personal Injury Law Cases That Received Public Attention (Ep. 3)
Connect with Julie and Christina: