Life is full of lessons, and a lot of them are learned through trial and error.
In this episode, Christina and Julie uncover what they have learned as lawyers, and as female business owners. During their conversation, they provide real-life examples, as well as the reasons why they think these lessons are worth learning.
Join them as they discuss:
- Why it’s important to set and manage expectations
- How undisclosed priors could make or break your case
- The role social media may play in bodily injury cases
- What “Living Out Loud” means to them
- And more
Connect with Julie and Christina:
- Luhrsen Goldberg Company Website
- LinkedIn: Luhrsen Goldberg, LLC
- Call For a Free Evaluation: 941-740-6159
- LinkedIn: Christina Goldberg
- LinkedIn: Julie Luhrsen