Starting a new business is hard, but what if you became the owner of a business that has been around for 15 years?
In this episode, Christina Goldberg and Julie Luhrsen invite President, CEO, and Owner of Grapevine Communications, Allison Imre Perkowski, to discuss her journey into the world of marketing, advertising, and creative writing.
Allison highlights how she became the company’s owner, and how she shares her company’s vision within her community.
- How a quick decision over a glass of wine turned her into a business owner
- Why she believes marketing and communications is a part of her DNA
- Marketing strategies her team uses to interconnect a client’s brand
- How she was surprised to have won a Woman-Owned Business Award
- And more
Connect with Julie and Christina:
- Luhrsen Goldberg Company Website
- LinkedIn: Luhrsen Goldberg, LLC
- Call For a Free Evaluation: 941-740-6159
- LinkedIn: Christina Goldberg
- LinkedIn: Julie Luhrsen
Connect with Alison Imre Perkowski:
- LinkedIn: Allison Imre Perkowski
- LinkedIn: Grapevine Communications
- Facebook: Grapevine Communications
- Instagram: Grapevine Communications
- Twitter: Grapevine Communications
About our Guest:
Allison joined the Grapevine family in 2017 as president and owner after a decade working in advertising for the #1 media company in the country. Her focus on enhancing client brand awareness and executing integrated marketing campaigns in broadcast, events and digital/social made her the perfect fit for the Grapevine culture.
As a graduate of the esteemed University of Kansas School of Communications, Allison launched her professional career working with the Marketing Director of the Kansas City Royals and coordinating the season broadcast on their national Radio Network. It was here that she combined her love of radio with sports.
Allison is well-traveled, having lived in Kansas, the Virgin Islands, New Orleans, Tampa, San Diego, and Lake Tahoe before she found her home in Sarasota in 2003.
Beginning in 2007, Allison worked with iHeart Media as a Senior Account Executive, collaborating with clients such as Anheuser Busch, the Baltimore Orioles, Schroeder Manatee Ranch and more. In 2011, she was recognized by Radio Ink Magazine as one of the top Account Executives in the country. In both 2011 and 2014, she was honored with the Salesperson of the Year Award.
Allison, her husband David, and their two children live in Sarasota and are proud and active members of the community, working with non-profit organizations such as the American Cancer Society, Suncoast Blood Bank, Forty Carrots Family Center, Step Up Suncoast and Sisterhood for Good.