March is Women’s History Month, so we thought reflecting on how far women have come in America over the past 100 years would be appropriate.
In order to celebrate, we are tripling female empowerment by having another badass lawyer on the show!
Margo Pillischer, Partner at Ross Scalise Employment Lawyers joins Julie and Christina to discuss her role as a female lawyer, what life was like as an intern at the White House, how she helps everyday people find justice in the workplace, and so much more!
Spend time with us to discover:
- How Margo became an employment lawyer and the types of cases she’s worked on
- Your rights as an employee in the workplace, dependent on your state legislation
- What it’s like being a woman in a male-dominated industry
- And more
- The Americans with Disabilities Act
- Title VII
- The Equal Pay Act
- Major Laws of the Department of Labour
Connect with Julie and Christina:
- Luhrsen Goldberg
- LinkedIn: Luhrsen Goldberg, LLC
- Call For a Free Evaluation: 941-740-6159
- LinkedIn: Christina Goldberg
- LinkedIn: Julie Luhrsen
- Facebook: Luhrsen Goldberg
Connect with Margo Pillischer:
About our Guest:
Margo Ross Pillischer is an employment lawyer from Austin, Texas. Margo is a lawyer for Ross Scalise Employment Law. Margo attended Tulane University for her undergraduate for the Spanish Language and Political Science and then Cardozo School of Law for Law School. Additionally, during her undergraduate, Margo interned at the White House!
Margo credits her dad for the passion she has for law as he is a lawyer as well. Margo and her dad continue to work together to this day.