The woman-to-woman empowerment continues!
Tune in to hear our first guest, Melissa Robinson, a badass luxury boudoir photographer, explain her journey from the legal field into the boudoir photography industry.
Melissa Robinson is changing the game when it comes to boudoir photography. With her unique perspective and approach, she is helping women feel more confident and beautiful than ever before.
Watch the latest episode of That’s What She Pled now!
- How her career path transitioned from the legal field into the photography industry
- What peaked her interest about the boudoir photography industry
- How she helps her clients feel comfortable and liberated through their images
- The role of empowering your clients no matter the industry you are in
- And more
Connect with Julie and Christina:
- Luhrsen Goldberg Company Website
- LinkedIn: Luhrsen Goldberg, LLC
- Call For a Free Evaluation: 941-740-6159
- LinkedIn: Christina Goldberg
- LinkedIn: Julie Luhrsen
Connect with Melissa Robinson:
- LinkedIn: Melissa Robinson
- Rebel Robinson Photography
- Instagram: Rebel Robinson Studios
- Facebook: Rebel Robinson Studios
About our Guest:
Melissa Robinson is a wife, a mother, an artist, a cook, a reader, a hopeless romantic, and a body liberator. Her friends call her Rebel and she is a woman. Her story is full of plot twists, mysterious circumstances, survival, death, romance, and even a happy ending. Rebel found out early in life that She is an empath and reaching into someone’s soul, understanding them, and helping them see their worth is her superpower. Melissa’s goal is to free women from the unnecessary pain that their body image gives them and watch them blossom and let their stories be known while empowering each woman that walks through her door.
She is proud to be an award-winning, accredited photographer and a member of The Portrait Masters, Do More Photographers and the Association of International Boudoir Photographers, AIBP.